• We provide legal assistance and representation to landlords as well as tenants with respect to their rights under a lease, rental agreement or month-to-month at-will tenancy.
• For a landlord, this can include services such as preparation and service of Notice to Vacate (Notice to Quit) or preparation, service and filing of Forcible Entry and Detainer (FED) (as the legal eviction process is known) documents.
• If a tenant refuses to vacate, we provide representation at mediation and, if necessary, at the FED final hearing (trial).
• The legal Eviction process contains very detailed provisions that must be complied with and judges often dismiss eviction cases (deny the eviction request) as a result of a landlord’s failure to accurately comply with these very specific notification and time deadline requirements.
• We also represent tenants. We ensure that proper process is complied with and demand that the landlord fulfill his or her eviction requirements under the law. Even in cases where the landlord will prevail, we often help negotiate a less legally harmful end of your tenancy and a more convenient exit from your rental.
CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Divorce lawyer in Windham, ME -Criminal defense lawyer in Windham, ME-Probate lawyer in Windham, ME-Legal Documents in Windham, ME Protection from Abuse in Windham, ME-Protection from Harassment in Windham, ME-Guardianship in Windham, ME-Contracts in Windham, ME
LEGAL SERVICES FOR THE LAKES REGION
--ALWAYS FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION--
NEW LOCATION IN WINDHAM, MAINE
76 Tandberg Trail (Route 115)
Divorce in Windham - Criminal defense lawyer in Windham - Probate lawyer in Windham - Legal Documents in Windham -Protection order in Windham